Deadline for Submission April 01, 2019 April 30, 2019
To submit a paper, you must first register to the congress website.Please click here to submit your abstract if you are registered Please click here to register
Abstract Submission Terms
- To submit a paper, you must first register to the congress website.
- Abstracts (at least 200, up to 500 words prepared) will be sent online. The abstracts sent by mail, fax, e-mail etc. will not be evaluated.
- Online submission system allows you to store your abstract in the system and re-work on it until you decide to submit.
- A user can submit maximum one abstract.
- At least one of the authors must be registered to the congress in order to be included in the congress abstract book.
- Since the congress records are made for a single name, it does not include other names in the abstract.
- Although Turkish is preferred for abstracts and presentations, participants can submit and present their abstracts in English.
- The space for abstracts is limited to 200 to 500 words. The system will not accept abstracts with more than 500 words.
- Since abstracts sent through the online submission module will be converted into digital books as it is, authors are responsible for any spelling and grammar errors.
- Papers will be evaluated by at least two referees
Oral Abstract Presentation Rules
- Presentations can be in Turkish and/or in English.
- The presentation time is 20 minutes in total, 5 minutes is reserved for questions and discussions.
Evaluation of Papers
A letter of acceptance will be sent to the authors after the evaluation. At least one of the authors must complete the registration process to be included in the congress electronic book / CD.